Have you ever been to an event that just had a buzz? Where people were really enjoying themselves AND paying attention? It’s a challenge. Now, more than ever before, people expect more. Your delegates won’t tolerate the same old thing … another rah rah “motivational” speaker with no depth, or a content-rich subject matter expert who is unable to engage the audience. They need both, and you need something different because:
- you’ll improve concentration and delegates will get more out of the rest of the conference and the other speakers
- you’ll get great feedback
- people will remember your event
You need a speaker who will rock the place. A laughter session and/or keynote, with Kris, is guaranteed to have your participants excited, engaged and enlivened. In fact, we’re so confident, there’s a money back guarantee (some conditions apply).
Starting, Middle & End – Kris Takes Care of the “Hard Bits”
First Thing in the Morning – getting off to a good start
You see it all the time. First thing in the morning, the audience is still waking up. The energy is low. Perhaps a bit of nervous anticipation. People don’t know each other and when the speaker tries to get some audience participation they just sit there with their arms crossed, or start looking at their shoes. And then there’s a deathly silence…
I’m feeling nervous just thinking about it.
Who would want to be the first to speak up?
They all will once they’ve had a good warm-up laugh.
Can you think of any other way to introduce so many people all at once? After all you don’t have all day. Just picture it – they all quietly take their seats but then within minutes they’re back up on their feet and I have them laughing WITH each other. Great way to bond.
I loved it!! Thank goodness they had a sound proof room for us. I asked Stewart in Sydney today if he was still laughing and he told me “especially when I try to explain to someone what we did.” Gail F, IAG
The After-Lunch Lull – ‘Laughternoon’ refresher
You know the mid-afternoon lull – it happens about 45 minutes after lunch just as your food is being digested. All those carbohydrates hitting your bloodstream, and the speaker’s voice is making such a pleasant backdrop. If I could just rest my eyes for a minute . zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzz.
WHOA! I’m getting sleepy just thinking about it. What if there’s some activity that lifts energy without taking too long? What if there’s a quick and effective way to boost energy – that everyone enjoys? Laughter is just that. That’s right: ha ha ha, ho ho ho, hee hee hee. Very effective.
Just picture everyone enjoying a half hour of laughter, (even 15 minutes has works). Imagine how energised and stimulated they feel after wards, ready to get back to actively engaging with your event.
Did you know that people judge events by how they end? It’s true and there is research to back it up. So if you want your event to be thought of as successful then end on a high note. You will still need to make the rest of the conference valuable but you may as well have everyone judging it (and you) from a positive perspective. Laughter makes people feel good – that will rub off on how they judge your event – ultimately on you. You may as well make the best of it – after all you worked hard to make the event a success didn’t you? When they feel good about themselves they feel good about your event.
Kris offers a whole conference package – keynote, laughter session, breakout session and/or MC to make your life easy. They’re great value plus you save on travel and accommodation.
- Conference Architecture. More than just an MC, Kris can help you plan and organise the event. What’s the best way to start and end? What is the thread to hold it all together? How do you organise the breakouts?
- MC Kris is the MC that “glues” the event together, intros and outros your other speakers and draws out the key points.
- Breakout Sessions. 2 hrs, 1/2 day, full day and multiple day breakout session on a variety of topics. All our keynotes offer a lot more in longer formats, and we have other topics too – or we’ll tailor it to what you need.
- Strategy and PlanningNeed to do some forward planning or strategy? Do you need an ideas workshop or to resolve a thorny issue? Kris is a brilliant facilitator who can get the most out or your team.
Need to convince someone else?
Download one of these brochures:
|Or contact us directly on 0438545607|