Laughter sessions are very easy to have (and enjoy) at your workplace and require no preparation. Just bring yourself along (and your colleagues, children, partner etc). At Laughter Works we often start the session with a short talk on a related topic – usually something tied to the theme of your event or workplace issues. For a full list of talks see conferences.
Why do we do this? We usually combine a laughter session with something more because:
- It gives more people a chance to warm to us and to connect
- It appeals to ‘head’ as well as ‘heart’ people
- Participants takes something more away than “just a good laugh”
- It helps you get your message across
- The ‘serious’ aspect helps management accept a laughter session
- You get better value!
You will then be taken through 20 to 30 minutes of laughing, breathing and fun, under the guidance of one of our qualified laughters (no funny hats, costumes or activities that your people will find uncomfortable – although there are plenty of other laughter leaders who would do that. We like to treat adults like adults :-)).
Simple really – and you’ll feel terrific afterwards. Have a look at some of testimonials to see how we’ve helped others – and can help you to