We can’t think of any situations – and especially workplaces – that wouldn’t benefit from a good laugh but just in case you’re stuck here’s a few starters:
- To energise and relieve stress.
- For executive retreats.
- Conference warm-up, close or mid-afternoon (or morning) refresher.
- Workshops – anytime you need to get people quickly working cooperatively and collaboratively.
- Training days – makes them memorable and enjoyable and encourages participation.
- Meetings – open with a short laughter session or inject some energy when people become tired.
- As a reward at staff forums or quarterly reviews.
- To help launch or promote an important new initiative or strategy.
- For overcoming resistance to change.
- To bring together opposing factions.
- To build morale.
Inside, outside, under all weather conditions and to all sorts of people – laughter is the universal language that brings people together. Why wait? Call us now 🙂