Laughter in the Workplace
We can’t think of any workplaces that wouldn’t benefit from a good laugh but just in case you’re stuck here’s a few starters:
- Workshops – anytime you need to get people quickly working cooperatively and collaboratively.
- Training days – makes them memorable, enjoyable events and encourages participation.
- Meetings – open with a short laughter session or inject some energy when people become tired.
- As a reward at staff meetings or quarterly reviews.
- To help promote an important new initiative or strategy.
- For overcoming resistance to change.
- To bring together opposing factions.
- To build morale.
Want an easy to print flyer on laughter in the workplace? Workplace Laughter Flyer
Q: What do you get if you cross a flea and a rabbit?
A: Bugs Bunny